Are you excited to start phase 2? It starts today.
How are you doing with your fitness and wellness goals?
I am 1 week behind you since I missed a week due to a vehicle collision. I’m still progressing forward. I see some changes in my body. As I stated last post my skin is so much better. My stomach is showing results. Yeah for progress. I’m shooting for two workouts a day this week!
Enough about me, let’s talk about Phase 2.
If you haven’t started yet, I need you to do the following:
- Think about why you are starting this challenge? Write it out. We are more likely to stick with a program if there’s a reason.
- Weigh yourself and write it down.
- Take your measurements: neck, chest, left and right bicep, waist (natural), hips, left and right thigh, left and right calf.
- If you started 21 days ago, take your weight & measurements. If the scale hasn’t moved yet, no worries. This is a journey!
- Bonus. If you have someone to help, take photos of you in shorts and tank it’s super motivating. Front, side, and back shot. I have not done this yet. I may or may not.
- Go back to the challenge start and review! 21 Day Challenge
- Have fun! Yes! What fun activity can you do that gets you moving? As stated check with your doctor befor starting a fitness program. Check out fun recipes that are healthy. Pinterest is filled with healthy recipes. Lemon Rosemary Chicken Recipe
I am cheering for you! I will be checking in along the way with tips, motivational posts, and some recipes.
You can do this. I believe in you.
Photos courtesy of Pinterest.